The Baltimore Metropolitan Council, in coordination with Grow & Fortify, LLC, is conducting a study to demonstrate the impact of value-added agriculture, agri-tourism and small businesses using Maryland-grown products.
If you are:
- An agricultural producer making value-added products;
- An agri-tourism operation;
- A small business using Maryland ingredients in your value-added products
- Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, Howard counties, and/or
- Baltimore City
We’re asking you to help us understand the challenges and opportunities you face as business owners and operators in this region. Your thoughts and feedback are very important to this study; it will help us make concrete and meaningful recommendations to local, regional and state agencies and organizations.
- August 15 @ 6:00pm: Independent Brewing, 418 North Main Street, Bel Air
- August 17 @ 8:00am: Carroll County Farm Museum, 500 South Center Street, Grier Room, Westminster
- August 22 @ 8:00am: Baltimore Metropolitan Council, 1500 Whetstone Way, Suite 300, Baltimore
- August 25 @ 6:00pm: Maryland Department of Agriculture, 50 Harry S. Truman Parkway, Annapolis
RSVP for any of the sessions via firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-252-9463 x 104. Light refreshments will be served.